All noodle lovers will have their eyes fixed on this healthy food recipe that has well-spiced chicken entangled by buckwheat noodles. Buckwheat in Japanese is called as ‘soba’.
Look at all the ingredients needed for this delicious recipe.
- 450g of boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plus 1 &1/2 tablespoons of low-sodium teriyaki sauce. (Keep them separately)
- 2 cups water
- 150 grams of buckwheat noodles
- 200 grams of mushrooms with stems removed. Caps thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced (about 1 & 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 radishes, sliced
Once you have all these brought up in the kitchen, start cooking. Here’s how.
- Start by marinating the chicken for 20 minutes in the 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
- Now, preheat a grill pan. On medium heat, grill the chicken till it’s cooked. And make sure you turn it once while doing so. Then get in on a cutting board and cover it using a foil.
- Get a small pot to mix water, broth, tablespoon quantity of teriyaki sauce, ginger and garlic. Start heating. Once everything in the pot is well boiled, add carrots, mushrooms and spring onions into it. Now keep simmering for another 10 minutes.
- Begin boiling the buckwheat (soba) noodles till it gets just tender. Boil it for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Get bowls together. Drain the noodles and spilt them in the bowls. Bring the broth and add basil, sesame oil and cilantro in it. Stir it well before pouring it into the bowls. Lastly, add the sliced chicken with the radishes. Ready to be served.
Running through this did assure you of this delicious recipe being an easy food recipe at the same time, didn’t it? Well, we will keep bringing you more such easy food recipes that will help you retain or even attain good health. Be in touch with us for such a delicious, tasty and healthy different recipes. Easy, Simple and Delicious recipe must try it!